You are Registered
for AnTHEM 2022!
We can't wait to hang with you in PCB!!
Here are a few details:
- March 6th, we leave from Crossway Community Church (6400 Prosperity Church Road) at 12:30 PM. Make sure to be on time!
- We would love for you to join us for church at 10:30 am, but if not, be there by 12 pm to load up your luggage and get in the bus/van.
- Bring a lunch on the bus or eat beforehand. We will stop for dinner.
- We plan on being back in Charlotte on Friday the 11th around 10 PM
- reusable water bottle
- sleeping bag or sheets and a blanket
- bath and beach towels
- personal meds if you need them
- active clothing
- swimsuit - keep it classy
- sandals and tennis shoes
- toiletries (shampoo, body wash, deodorant/antiperspirant, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.)
- money for dinner on the way down, dinner on Thursday night in PCB and lunch and dinner on the way back.
- Bible, notebook, and pen
- Keep your luggage minimal so that we can fit everyone's in!
As a UNCC student organization, we are asking that you abide by the University's policy in regards to COVID-19. This means that the week before Anthem, we ask that you get tested for COVID-19 and receive a negative COVID test unless you have received a COVID-19 vaccination and a booster shot. Here is the link to the UNCC COVID-19 policy: https://ninernationcares.charlotte.edu/
If you need anything or have any questions, email us at M28staff@gmail.com!